Dog and Pony Studios is a Toronto-based marketing agency with offices around the world. We are financial services specialists, working with the big six Canadian banks, ratings and data companies, wealth management practices, capital markets, insurance groups and many more. Our work brings current consumer and retail sensibilities to large corporations, bringing a fresh perspective to their marketing and communications efforts.
We are looking for an analytically-minded marketing professional with exceptional people skills to join our team as an Account Manager. Working within our fast-paced agency setting, you will be the go-between for creative leads on major projects, and the primary point of contact for a number of day-to-day transactional client requests. Tasks will include:
- Fully understanding client business needs, challenges and requests
- Distilling intake and incoming sales enquiries into high-level project plans
- Drafting proposals
- Offering clients strategic marketing guidance
- Communicating with clients by email, phone and in-person meetings
- Translating client requests and edits into actionable briefs for the creative team
- Tracking projects through to completion
- Advocating for the client and the creative team
- Managing scope creep
- Delivering regular reports to the executive creative and management team.
The successful candidate will be a diplomatic problem solver with:
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience
- A university degree
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date marketing knowledge across traditional and digital channels
- Solid judgement and proven strategic planning skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly learn a variety of project management tools
- A growth mindset
Experience in and/or knowledge of financial services, direct B2B marketing experience, or previous agency experience required. Other attributes preferred but not required:
- Adobe InDesign proficiency
- Bilingual (English/French)
Dog and Pony Studios offers a flexible work environment through our proven combination of remote work, family-friendly hours and empowering trust.
Please email a letter detailing how your experience maps to these requirements, along with your resume to email@example.com. No phone, walk-in or other enquiries, please. If you’re a strong candidate, we’ll speak soon enough.