Dog and Pony Studios is seeking an enthusiastic, practical and organized individual who thrives in fast-paced environments to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations at our Toronto office headquarters
- Assist in overall production management
Hours are generally 9-5 Monday-Friday at our Toronto location: 1151 St Clair Ave West.
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in a business setting, a post-secondary degree, and demonstrated strengths in:
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented thinking
- Client servicing
- Project management
- Thinking strategically
- Making important judgments with minimal supervision
The candidate must also have working proficiency with MS Office, and be able to quickly adopt various project management systems and tools, such as Dropbox, Harvest, Asana and others. Basic fluency in InDesign and/or experience using WordPress would be an asset, but is not required.
Tasks will be varied, and will include:
- Day-to-day office management (booking travel, overseeing external suppliers, liaising with outside vendors, paying bills, maintaining office supplies, etc.)
- Scheduling and organizing meetings
- Greeting clients and coordinating small social events
- Opening client dockets
- Filing incoming client material
- Assisting the production team (laying out documents, research, taking notes, various project management tasks, etc.)
- Providing support to the management team when the need arises
- Other adhoc duties as required
If desired, there will be opportunities to work on creative assignments, and this position can be a pathway into marketing, project management or production positions if there is proven skill and capability.
Why Work With Us
Our team is made up of intellectually curious critical thinkers who take pride and pleasure in delivering first-class client experiences. It’s fun to work here because the people are smart, the projects are challenging and we all check our egos at the door. And we have a roster of really impressive clients.
Most important: there is always room for growth for the right candidate.