Dog and Pony Studios seeks a Graphic Designer to help create and execute exceptional brand, visual and print pieces.
Your abilities in Illustrator and InDesign are so good you consider teaching them as a fallback career. You have work experience, but it’s very likely working with Dog and Pony Studios will bring you a lot of firsts.
To name a few:
- We allow fully remote work, with flex-time for those appointments you can’t miss
- We have a tight, organized docket-based workflow, which includes the use of Asana, Harvest, and Dropbox
- We’re sticklers for details
- There are no divas here… we’re the friendliest shop on earth*
- Our locations include Toronto, Rio de Janeiro and Barcelona
We are looking for a designer in Canada, coast-to-coast. But if you’re the right fit and farther afield – Hawaii, Bora Bora, Australia – we will consider you too.
So what are we looking for?
A creative resume, samples of work you have produced (both contributed to, and fully designed yourself – brand, illustrations and motion graphics is a plus!), and hourly rate expectations (in CAD).
Email and show us what you have
While we try to respond to all submissions, there are times where the response is just too great. Please be patient and do not follow-up with further emails. And certainly – do not call. We’re testing to see if you can follow instructions.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
*Unproven claim, but no one’s ever said we aren’t